Last Update 11/05/2021
Notice on Personal Data Processing
In this context, your privacy is important for us and we are committed to protect it in accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereafter referred to as the “Regulation”) as in force.
Type of personal information that we process
The amount and type of information we process depends on your activities and use of the Site. Certain information is collected simply from your use of the Site, whereas other information is submitted by you voluntarily in your communications with us or to receive requested services. Below, we explain the information we process for our Services.
- Information that you give to us. Information we collect from you includes:
- Identity information, such as your first name and last name;
- Contact information, such as your email address;
- Profile information, such as your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, or otherwise correspond with us;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us; and
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them.
- Information we receive from third parties. We may get information about you from other third-party sources and we may add this to information we get from your use of the Services. Such information includes:
- Information Automatically Collected: We may automatically record certain information about how you use our Site (we refer to this information as “Log Data“). Log Data may include information such as a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Site to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Site is used by a user, search terms, the links on our Site that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Service and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Service by expanding its features and functionality and tailoring it to our users’ needs and preferences.
Which are the legitimate reasons for processing your personal data
For providing our services
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To enable you to access and use the Services
- To provide and deliver products and services that you may request.
- To send information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
To comply with law
We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
To optimize our platform
In order to optimize your user experience, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services. We may also use your information to respond to your comments and questions regarding the Services, and to provide you and other users with general customer service.
With your consent
We may use or share your personal information with your consent, such as when you consent to let us post your testimonials or endorsements on our Site, you instruct us to take a specific action with respect to your personal information, or you opt into third party marketing communications.
With your consent we will use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety
We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Storage and deletion of personal information that we process
For marketing purposes, your personal data is retained until your consent is withdrawn. Such withdrawal may be effected at any time without affecting the lawfulness of consent-based processing in the period prior to its withdrawal.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Security of personal information that we process
EIVISSA FRESH FLAVOURS, as the responsible party to host the Site, applies all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure safe processing of personal data and to prevent the accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or illegal access to, use, modification or disclosure thereof. In assessing the appropriate level of security and in the process of selecting and implementing suitable technical and organizational measures, INTRASOFT International takes into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, and additionally, the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
You have a number of rights, which you can exercise at any time. In particular, you have the:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the processing and use of your personal information, including the purpose for which we are processing this information, the period that we will retain it and with whom we will share it.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask from us to confirm whether or not we are processing personal information concerning you. Where that is the case, you can access your personal information that we are processing and relevant supplementary information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request from us modifications, corrections or update to your personal information in case you believe that it is not up to date, complete or accurate.
- Right to erasure(“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information that we are processing, subject to specific restrictions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal information, with a view to limiting the way that we use this information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to ask for your personal information to be provided back to you or transferred to a third party.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal information at any time for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right to withdraw your consent:In cases where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal
To exercise your rights, please contact EIVISSA FRESH FLAVOURS through the online contact form (https://www.eivissafreshflavours.com/contact) or email us at email@example.com Please keep in mind that you also have the right to lodge a complaint a supervisory authority (e.g. the Data Protection Authority within your region or country), should you wish so.
Accessing, Updating, Correcting, and Deleting your Information
You may access information that you have voluntarily provided through your account on the Services, and to review, correct, or delete it by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information and preferences.
We do not knowingly process, use, or disclose information from children under 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information.